The following User Agreement ("Agreement") governs the use of ManeMaxx.com ("Website"), including without limitation participation in its blogs, forums, chats, and all other areas. Please read the rules contained in this Agreement carefully.
We want you to be satisfied and pleased with our products and will do anything we can to help you. Read through all of our instructions, tips and care sheets before attempting your own hair extension application. Our e-mail support is always available to help you. In most cases all sales are final,** and unless authorized in writing by the Seller, Purchaser may not return the goods, under any circumstance. If Purchaser refuses to accept the goods, under any circumstance, the Purchaser is liable for the return and cost of freight both ways, and if Seller does take back the goods, there will be a restocking charge that is 35% of the purchase price of the goods. Special Order products (including Deepest Wave and Spiral) are non-returnable. Purchaser must notify Seller of issues in color, length or texture within four days of delivery, after which time all goods are deemed accepted. If an order has been placed and packing has started, cancellation of your order will incur a 15% charge.
This ManeMaxx® hair extension system was created for inexpensive, decorative home hair extension wear. It is intended for at-home application by the purchaser or end user only. It is illegal in some states to do ones hair for compensation without a cosmetology license. See www.westcoasthair.com for professional hair extension services.
In purchasing this system you assure us you will READ and follow all the instructions. You agree that any variation in your result is an application issue that we will work with you to resolve. In purchasing you understand you will need to practice the application, and may suffer trial and error, as you teach yourself a new method of applying hair extensions.
You agree that it may take a time or 2, or 3, to get the process down effectively. You agree that if you have difficulty you will contact us immediately for guidance. You agree that the decision of how much effort and practice you give this is dependent on you as we are happy to work with you until you accomplish the system correctly.
For health purposes, we are unable to accept open hair products for return. We urge you to review our site thoroughly, for information on hair extensions, and the wearing of them. In purchasing we ask you to educate yourself, follow our tips and instructions, use common sense and, as we can't judge the condition of your hair, assume all responsibility for application and wear.
Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have before your purchase so you are able to determine if this hair extension system is a good fit for you.
By purchasing and using a ManeMaxx® HAIR kit you agree that you have read and understand our instructions, terms and conditions for applying and wearing the ManeMaxx® hair extension system.
You understand our ALL SALES ARE FINAL policy and agree to read through all instructions included in your kit before applying your do-it-yourself hair extensions.
**We cannot receive returns under most circumstances and encourage you to contact us with any issues so that we can help you. We don't resell or use any product that has been handled out of our sight. We implement FINAL SALES to deter impulse purchases. Please take the necessary steps to gain as much information as possible on the hair extension systems before you buy, please contact us for consultation and answers you aren't able find on our information pages.
Your use of and/or registration on any aspect of the Website will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules. If you cannot agree with these rules, please do not use the Website. Your use of the Website constitutes agreement to its terms and conditions as well. The Agreement may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page, so check back often. Continued access of the Website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement. Your failure to follow these rules, whether listed below or in bulletins posted at various points in the Website, may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Website, without notice, in addition to Service Provider's other remedies.
Products, Purchasing and Return Policy
ManeMaxx® & Tiffany-Twist (“Seller”) and the person or entity that acquires these goods from Seller (“Purchaser”) hereby fully agree to the following terms and conditions of the sale: Shipping fees are the responsibility of the Purchaser whether freight prepaid or freight collect. Seller assumes no responsibility for the goods sold to the Purchaser once the goods have left the Seller’s premises, including, but not limited to, late delivery by the postal or freight service. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for product delivery, payment of freight, access and knowledge of product, measurements, installation, using and storage of the goods.
Order cancellations must occur before the item is packed for shipment. Special order or upgraded hair cannot be canceled or returned after it has been ordered for your package.
SHIPPING AND BILLING ADDRESSES
As a buyer, you are asked to complete a "ship to" address twice while making and completing your purchase. First in creating a ManeMaxx® account, then in completing your payment. The final "ship to" address when completing your payment within PayPal, our payment processor, is the address used to create an automatic shipping label (it is not the address you leave within your ManeMaxx® account.) Buyers are solely responsible for making sure the correct "ship to" address is recorded within the payment processor for correct label printing.
ADDITIONAL INTERNATIONAL TERMS
When using the heater included in the kits you must be sure to convert the foreign electricity. Your heater is run and tested before sent to an International destination.We are not responsible for heater problems due to wrong conversion. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during transit to an International destination.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF REMEDIES
To the maximum extent permitted by law, seller disclaims all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. It is understood and agreed that the seller's liability, whether written or otherwise, shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price paid by the buyer and under no circumstances shall the seller be liable for special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages for personal injury, loss, or interruption of any kind, or any other loss arising from the use or non-use of this product. The price for these goods is a consideration in limiting the sellers liability. Before application, the user should determine the suitability of product for its intended use. These hair extension products are purchased “as is.” User assumes all risk of possible allergic sensitization or reaction.
MEDICAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The Website is not a forum for the exchange of medical information or advice. We recommend that you talk with a medical professional. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, CURE, OR TREAT ANY MEDICAL OR OTHER CONDITION. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER PRIOR TO WEARING HAIR EXTENSIONS AND ASK YOUR DOCTOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION.
Service Provider may at times require that you register and/or set up an account to use certain portions of the Website, or the Website as a whole. In order to do so, you may be provided, or required to choose, a password, User Id, and/or other registration information (collectively, "Registration Information"). You agree and represent that all Registration Information provided by you is accurate and up-to-date. You may not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when registering and/or setting up an account on the Website. If any of your Registration Information changes, you must update it by using the appropriate update mechanism on the Website, if available or notify Customer Care via the means listed on the contact page.
Use of Other User ID/Password
A. If you register and/or set up an account on the Website, you will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Registration Information. You may not authorize others to use your Registration Information. You may not sub-license, transfer, sell or assign your Registration Information and/or this Agreement to any third party without our written approval. Any attempt to do so will be null and void and shall be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
B. You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your account including, but not limited to, use of the account by any person who uses your Registration Information, with or without authorization, or who has access to any computer on which your account resides or is accessible.
C. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your Registration Information or any credit, debit or charge card number stored on the Website), you must promptly change the affected Registration Information by using the appropriate update mechanism on the Website, if available, or notify Customer Care via the means provided on our Contact Page.
Use of the Services by You
1. The Website is not intended for users under the age of 13, and Service Provider does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using portions of the Website for which registration is required, such as our forums and chat areas; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us.
2. Unless otherwise specified, the Website is intended for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use the Website, and you are responsible for all use of the Website by you and by those you allow to use, or provide access to, the Website. You may not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when using the Website.
3. You may not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that constitutes junk mail, spam, advertising, and/or commercial offers. You may not repeat the same posting multiple times in a day or week.
4. You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is defamatory, abusive, bullying, harassing, racist, hateful, or violent. You agree to refrain from ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, homophobia, and personal attacks when using the Website.
5. You further agree not to use any sexually explicit language or to provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is sexually explicit. Do not "cyber" or solicit another to "cyber" (participate in virtual sex) on or through the Website.
6. You may not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that is encrypted, invades anyone's privacy, or illustrates, references or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, federal, national or international law or regulation (e.g., drug use, underage drinking). You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability. Do not provide to or post on or through the Website any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material that includes instructions for weapon and/or explosive manufacture or use.
7. You are responsible for ensuring that any graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio or other material you provide to or post on the Website, including without limitation in bulletin boards, forums, personal ads, chats or elsewhere, does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is provided or posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
8. The Website may contain graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio and other material that is clearly identified for your use ("Assets"). The Assets are protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Nevertheless, we (and our licensors) grant to you the limited, non-exclusive, right and license to use the Assets solely as described on the Website, as limited by this Agreement, and provided further that you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices.
9. The Website also contains other graphics, text, photographs, images, video, audio, software, code, and other material that is provided by Service Provider or its licensors and is not clearly identified as, or intended, for your use, including without limitation the organization, design, compilation, and "look and feel" of the Website, and advertising thereon ("Website Content"). The Website Content is protected by state, national and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and is the property of Service Provider or its licensors. The copying, reproduction, publication, display, rearrangement, redistribution, modification, revision, alteration, cropping, re-sizing, reverse engineering, movement, removal, deletion, or other use or change by you, directly or indirectly, of any such Website Content, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, is strictly prohibited.
10. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, of material obtained through the Website, including without limitation the Assets or Website Content, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by this Agreement, Service Provider or the Website.
11. You agree not to disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, reverse engineer or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others' use of the Website.
12. Other than connecting to Service Provider's servers by http requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Service Provider's servers by any means - including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Website or otherwise.
13. You acknowledge that Service Provider has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Website and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Website. Your linking to any service or site is at your sole risk.
Comments by Others are not Endorsed by Service Provider
Service Provider does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on forums, blogs or otherwise contained in the Website. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements and do not necessarily represent the views of Service Provider or its third party service providers. You agree that Service Provider and its third party service providers are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
Use of Material Posted by You
Except as expressly provided otherwise in this Agreement, you agree that by posting messages, uploading text, graphics, photographs, images, video or audio files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication with or through the Website, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, enhance, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, display, or sublicense any such communication (including your identity and information about you) in any medium (now in existence or hereinafter developed) and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and to authorize others to do so. In addition, please be aware that information you disclose in publicly accessible portions of the Website will be available to all users of the Website, so you should be mindful of personal information and other content you may wish to post.
Service Provider respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Service Provider may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE SITE:
Service Provider has the right to terminate and/or suspend your ability to access the Website or any portion thereof, for any or no reason, without notice.
Service Provider makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate, available or legal in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You agree that this Agreement, for all purposes, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota applicable to contracts to be wholly performed therein, and any action based on, relating to, or alleging a breach of this Agreement must be brought in a state or federal court in Minnesota. In addition, both parties agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
If you don't agree to the terms contained in this Agreement, please exit the Website.