- Removal: Simply break the bond to loose it, brush, and wash the remaining residue away!
- Shed hairs are held in your bonds and untangled carefully upon removal. Naturally shed hairs have a hard “bead” at the tip of them.
- Depending on how many days you wear your hair extensions, you may see your shed hairs when you remove the extensions. Never has this because of the bond. The TemBond® does not attach to your hair like glues and pre-tipped extensions. It seeps through and around the hairs and attaches to itself to form the safe, secure bond in your hair.
- After removing the extensions, olive oil overnight and a morning shampoo or 2 will dissolve and remove TemBond® residue. You will always need to comb out shed hairs from the bonded areas to loosen the small tangles, though.
- To prepare the extension for re-use, break off as much bond from the end as you can, snip the tip just enough to have a clean, blunt edge, and re-dip for attaching. (Any leftover TemBond® flakes will remelt when dipping into the warm bond.)
Have more questions? Submit a request